THCL were appointed as main contractor to renovate this large traditional farm house. The first phase of this project included reconfiguration of the internal rooms on the ground floor, opening up the space from the boot room, scullery and kitchen areas.
The internal staircase was also relocated to maximise space on the first floor of the property.
- Full turn key package provided
- Reconfiguration of internal space
- Kitchen, family room, dining room, sitting room, 4 bedrooms, large utility, office and boot room
- Bespoke hand crafted master staircase.
- Hand crafted Kitchen by David Thompson Kitchens
- Wood burning stove